I’m Obsessed… 5.5
It’s been a while since I’ve done a post like this, but since it has been raining for 3 days straight here in Melbourne we haven’t been able to go out to take outfit photos for a few days, so I have no outfit posts to put up! As a result, I’ve spent the day recovering from a very busy weekend by doing some online shopping, lusting over the items below.
1. Mules: If you aren’t aware the mules are THE shoe of the season, please let me tell you now that they most definitely are. Heeled, wedged, open toe, closed toe, summer or winter mules: they are all popular and I need every pair possible. My favourites are these ALDO ones available on ASOS as well as the baby blue Gianvitto Rossi babies via Farfetch, but one cannot afford those. Also loving the Jeffery Campbell silver numbers available through Nasty Gal… can see me wearing them lots.
2. Pastel Suits: This is only a recent obsession of mine, but it is growing by the day. I looove the baby pink matchy-matchy ASOS suit pictured above (could look uber amazing with those Gianvitto Rossi baby blue mules), but there is a mint one also.
3. Fresh Flowers: If you follow me on my Instagram, you would have noticed that my obsession for fresh, mostly pink flowers has been growing quickly. There is one thing I hate about fresh flowers though: the price. My mum managed to find some extremely real-looking faux tulips that had me trying to pull out the petals to see if they were actually fake, but they were! I’ve got my eyes on these here but they are still kinda pricey. I think I’ll stick to the real deal.
4. One Kings Lane: I’ve only just discovered onekingslane.com and I would have already spent $1000’s if they shipped to Australia. If you love interiors, you’ll love this website. They hold daily sales of high-end interior and lifestyle brands from Ralph Lauren to Martha Stewart, and have some of the most interesting and different pieces I’ve ever seen, all at a great price. I will definitely be spending a fortune on this website once I move to the US.
5. Diptuque Candles: I must admit, I don’t own one of these candles, nor have I ever smelt one. They just look so pretty and French. I think I’d buy one and never light it, I’d just use it as a decoration (like my mum does with soap) next to my faux flowers. Available at Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s and Bergdorf Goodman.