What’s In My Beauty Bag?
Packing has begun for Sydney Fashion Festival, and not only do I have to think of what outfits to pack, but also what beauty products I will need. I thought I would share with you some of my all time favorite beauty products that I cannot live without. The only thing I forgot to list is my Tarte Amazonian clay foundation, which is a must-have on any of my trips.
1 & 2. Le Tan Instant Foaming Mousse & Flawless Legs: I have been a fan of LeTan (that could almost be a song) for years, and their tanning products make anyone look amazing (see the results in this outfit post here). Tip for self tanning: always use a tanning mitt to apply your tan!
3. Rose Hip Oil: I was sent this product a few months ago and instantly fell in love with it. Apply it underneath your daily moisturiser and your skin will feel so soft… I promise! Plus it can also reduce fine lines, sun damage and uneven skin tone… I think every girl has time for that.
4 & 5. Toni & Guy Sea Salt Spray & Leave in Moisturiser: I’ve always loved Toni & Guy products and these two are no exception. This sea salt spray leaves my hair looking amazing if it’s one of those days that I don’t feel like styling my hair, and the leave in conditioner makes my hair soft and shiny.
6. Cedel Dry Shampoo: I discovered dry shampoo a few years back and cannot live without it. Definitely an essential for travelling.
7. Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water: If you haven’t tried this product yet, stop everything you’re doing right now (and yes even if that means reading this post) and go out and buy it. This is probably my favourite beauty product of all time, as it takes off every last bit of your make up without leaving a slippery residue, or stinging your eyes. I actually hate washing my face to remove make up, so this product is perfect for me!
8. KMS Curl Up Spray: I think the bottle looks slightly different to the one I have now as they have redone the packaging, however this product is great if you are looking for something to help hold your waves and curls in your hair. My hair drops very quickly, especially in the summer humidity, but this products helps make it last a lot longer.
9. Clarins Intense Bronze Self Tanning Tint: I would honestly recommend this product to any woman, and even any man, who is after a healthy glow. It leaves my face such a natural colour and doesn’t clog your pores in the slightest. I wear this probably 350 days out of the year… It’s honestly the best.